The Public Procurement Management for Sustainable Development programme of Turin School of Development aims to help bridge the current deficit in qualified human resources and to enable procurement professionals to cope with the challenges of regulating, executing and monitoring public procurement in an economic and socially responsive manner while mitigating adverse environmental impacts.
The Master is a unique blended-learning opportunity that combines the study of policy tools and theory with applied assignments and research work. It provides direct access to expertise from academia, international organizations and think tanks, as well as the latest literature and cutting-edge research in preparation for a range of highly developed functions connected with public procurement management and its supervision.
Who attends this course?
- Public procurement practitioners, managers and officials of ministries, local government bodies and public expenditure supervisory bodies;
- Procurement and financial auditors from the public and private sectors;
- Project managers and procurement personnel from investment and technical cooperation projects financed by development agencies (IFIs, the United Nations, the EU, NGOs);
- Recent university graduates who intend to work in the field of public procurement or public expenditure management;
- Procurement trainers and professionals involved in the development and implementation of national procurement training programmes and certification schemes;
- Procurement practitioners from the private sector;
- Procurement consultants and procurement advisors
- Internationally accepted principles of governing sound public procurement systems
- Legislative and regulatory frameworks, as well as corresponding institutional models for successful discharge of the functions of a modern procurement system
- Economic theory, assessment tools and financial analysis techniques, as well as accounting standards relevant to public procurement operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration Legal Studies View 125 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A recent curriculum vitae (CV)
- Your university degree (undergraduate or previous postgraduate certificate), specifying the results of the examinations (official academic transcripts)
- Certificates or other proof of a good level of English (if it is not your mother tongue)
- If you are applying for a full or partial fellowship, kindly submit: a request for a fellowship; a copy of your personal /family income statement or your salary slip.
International8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.