At Nursing (Nursing Education) programme from University Malaysia Sarawak the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences currently offers a full-time Master of Nursing (Nursing Education) degree programme by coursework. The Nursing (Nursing Education) programme from University Malaysia Sarawak is ideal for practicing registered nurses, nursing educators and graduates with primary degress in nursing who wish to focus on a career in nursing education.
Who Should ApplyThe programme aims at providing opportunities to various group of potential candidates such as:
- Registered nurses
- Clinical nurse instructors
- Nurse educators
- Graduates with a primary degree in nursing
- Contemporary Issues in Nursing Education
- The Art and Science of Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Design and Clinical Teaching
- Philosophy of Science and Evidence Based Nursing
- Qualitative Research
- Qualitative Research and Biostatistics
CGPA of 2.75
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University Malaysia Sarawak and/or in Malaysia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Bachelor Degree in Nursing with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 and above from a recognised university
- A Bachelor Degree in Nursing with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75 can be accepted subject to the faculty's rigorous internal assessment process
- A Bachelor Degree in Nursing with CGPA less than 2.50, with a minimum of 5 years working experience may be considered
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board and possess current practicing license; and
- Possess post-basic certificate in any nursing specialty
International3089 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6179 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National1674 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3349 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Malaysian student RM 15,500.00
- International student RM 28,520.00
Living costs for Kota Kinabalu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.