- The Civil Engineering programme is offered at the Purdue University.
- Students can get a specialization in one of nine technical concentration areas: Architectural, Construction, Environmental, Geomatics, Geotechnical, Hydraulics and Hydrology, Materials, Structural, Transportation and Infrastructure Systems, as well as a Professional Masters Concentration in Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Management (CE-LEM). Interdisciplinary programs in Computational Science and Engineering (CSE) and Ecological Sciences and Engineering (ESE) are also available.
- Architectural Engineering
- Civil Engineering with Leadership Entrepreneurship Management
- Computational Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 445 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose
International28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
National28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4996 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for West Lafayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.