- The Speech - Language - Hearing Science programme is offered at the Purdue University.
- We apply this knowledge to the prevention and treatment of Communication Disorders. Our research defines clinical practice now and in the future.
- The clinical MS program in Speech-Language Pathology at Purdue is designed so that graduates can meet all academic, clinical certification, licensure, and credentialing requirements of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), the Indiana Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board (ISLPAB), and the Indiana Department of Education Communication Disorders License. Graduates typically go on to pursue careers as clinical speech-language pathologists in schools, hospitals, and private practice.
- Clinical Slp/Thesis
- Clinical Speech Language
- Hearing Science
- Integrated Neuroscience
- Non-Clinical Speech & Language
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Health Sciences View 2119 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Diversity Essay
International28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
National28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4996 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for West Lafayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.