- The Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner programme is offered at the Purdue University.
- Graduates will be prepared as family nurse practitioners delivering care to all ages.
- The FNP program is designed to educate nurses who can provide competent, culturally sensitive, cost-effective, accessible and efficient care with an emphasis on rural underserved populations.
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Sociocultural Influences on Health
- Physiologic Concepts for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Research and Evidence-based Nursing Practice
- Health Promotion for Advanced Practice in Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 739 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose (350-500 words, single spaced text, 11 point Arial font, 0.75 inch margins; not required for PhD) must include
- Your reasons for seeking the particular degree to which you are applying
- Description of your academic and career goals
- How this degree will help you achieve your personal goals
- Brief accounting of your professional history, achievements, and abilities that make you a strong candidate for graduate study
- Description of how you intend to manage full- or part-time study (specify one) along with your existing professional and personal time obligations.
- Diversity Essay
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Nurses License
International28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
National28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4996 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for West Lafayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.