- The Management-Executive MBA programme is offered at the Purdue University.
- You can complete your EMBA while remaining employed full-time and attend classes on campus just one to two weeks per quarter. It’s a format that gives you the best of both worlds – online convenience and the power of enhanced classroom learning and networking with other professionals from across the U.S. and world. All this in only 19 months.
- Purdue Executive MBA students have at least five years' work experience and an average of 14-16 years. They are professionals facing challenges similar to your own and representing a range of industries. They come from across the United States and around the world. This range of experience allows you to learn not only from world-class faculty, but from your peers as well.
- The program begins with a five-day launch week on Purdue's campus in West Lafayette, Indiana, followed by quarterly on-campus residencies spanning 19 months. Between on-campus residencies, students use online technology to prepare assignments, engage in discussions, work in teams, read ebooks, and watch instructor-prepared videos. The mix of online and on-campus learning allows you to participate from anywhere in the world without interruption to your career and home life.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 99 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Two Recommendation Letters (one of these from your immediate supervisor is recommended)
- GMAT (the GMAT can be waived with substantial work experience)
International28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
National28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4996 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for West Lafayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.