Why research at Curtin
Curtin is widely recognised for applied research firmly focused on solving real-world problems. Underpinning our research endeavours are strong partnerships with industry, business and government, which result in outcomes that greatly benefit the broader community locally, nationally and globally. Our international reputation for being a strong partner in industry-driven research ensures our graduates enjoy outstanding opportunities to become innovators in their fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Demonstrate mastery of theoretical knowledge and to reflect critically on that knowledge and its application
- Investigate, analyse and synthesise complex information, problems, concepts and theories and apply established theories to different bodies of knowledge or practice
- Generate and evaluate complex ideas and concepts at an abstract level
- Design, use and evaluate research and research methods
- Present a coherent and sustained argument and to disseminate research concepts, plans and results to the general community, peers, and the national and international research community
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Human Medicine View 41 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants require a Bachelor Degree with a strong academic performance and may also require relevant substantial work experience or Bachelor Honours Degree (first or second class) or Graduate Diploma. Any specific course entry and completion requirements must also be met.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.