A higher degree by research differs from other postgraduate degrees in that at least two-thirds of the study program must involve research. Although some coursework units may be required, the main part of your work will be in the form of a thesis written under the guidance of a supervisor and associate supervisor(s). The Medical Radiation Science program is offered at Curtin University .
Why research at Curtin
Curtin is widely recognised for applied research firmly focused on solving real-world problems. Underpinning our research endeavours are strong partnerships with industry, business and government, which result in outcomes that greatly benefit the broader community locally, nationally and globally.
Our international reputation for being a strong partner in industry-driven research ensures our graduates enjoy outstanding opportunities to become innovators in their fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Demonstrate mastery of theoretical knowledge and to reflect critically on that knowledge and its application
- Investigate, analyse and synthesise complex information, problems, concepts and theories and to apply established theories to different bodies of knowledge or practice
- Generate and evaluate complex ideas and concepts at an abstract level
- Design, use and evaluate research and research methods
- Present a coherent and sustained argument and to disseminate research concepts, plans and results to the general community, peers, and the national and international research community
- Design, evaluate, implement, analyse, theorise and disseminate research that makes an original contribution to knowledge and/or professional practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Human Medicine View 175 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Generally, a bachelor degree with first or second class honours or a postgraduate diploma.
- Curtin University Test of English: A
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.