IP law faces unprecedented challenges. Emerging phenomena such as cloud computing, biotechnological inventions and big data are making it necessary to define an optimal interface between law and technology. Similarly, IP law has become a crucial factor in economic, scientific and societal/moral decisions. In view of the above, the Master in IP attracts professionals from the public and private sectors, as well as junior academics wanting to play a leading role in the practice and teaching of IP.
What will I learn?
The Intellectual Property programme from Turin School of Development is structured in three parts: online learning, residential classes, and an individual research paper.
- In-depth examination of the classical topics of IP law
- Specialized analysis of the latest developments in various legal systems
What will I be able to do?
- This intensive, year-long Master combines online and residential work for students at different stages of their careers.
- Analyse latest developments in the fields of patents, trademarks, domain names, copyright and related rights, design, software and databases, integrated circuits, biotechnological patents and plant varieties, the internet and e-commerce
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IP Law and Economics
- Patents, Trademarks and Geographical Indications
- Industrial Designs, Unfair Competition and Domain Names
- Enforcement of IPRs and International Aspects of IP
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university-level academic institution
- Evidence of English proficiency
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.