The Botany and Plant Pathology programme is offered at the Purdue University.
Research on plants and their interactions with other organisms and the environment is critical to crop production and food security. Studies consist of coursework and independent research leading to a dissertation. Upon completing the program, you can pursue research and leadership positions in industry, academia, and government.Here, you will experience:
- A small, congenial department
- Camaraderie and support among peers and faculty
- Diverse research topics
- World-class facilities and equipment
- Opportunities for leadership and professional development
- Biochemistry - Molecular Biology
- Chromatin Regulation Gene Expression
- Computational Life Science
- Ecological Science & Engineering
- Integrative Plant Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Fall U.S. Citizen deadline: For full consideration by the admission committee, have your application complete by April 15.
DisciplinesBiology Natural Sciences Botany View 183 other Masters in Botany in United States
- Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose
International28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
National28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4996 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for West Lafayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.