In addition to learning the theoretical foundations of the field of finance, students gain practical knowledge and experience through practical training in both digital data platforms such as WRDS, Rasyonet and Matrix, and software programs such as STATA, which reflect the latest developments in technology. Guided by an Advisory Board composed of accomplished finance professionals, Sabanci University's Finance program aims to furnish students with the essential skills of a modern finance specialist.
The curriculum consists of a variety of courses in corporate finance and investments, as well as “tools” courses such as financial econometrics and programming. These distinguishing aspects of the program serve to fulfill our shared vision, which is to develop the future leaders of the finance industry.
MiF graduates are expected to be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of financial theory as well as practice and display critical evaluation of the knowledge.
- Access, interpret and analyze data and information by using current technologies; and use the results of such analyses to make financial decisions.
- Reflect on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their finance knowledge, judgments and decision making.
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral form using appropriate technology where necessary, and discuss finance-related issues with both finance and non-finance professionals.
- Understand the international financial markets, practices, and accounting standards.
- Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Methods
- Valuation, Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring
- Economics for Managers
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the Diploma (or graduation certificate if you have not graduated yet) from an undergraduate institution
- A photograph
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies
- Detailed resume including specific information on work experience (work experience is not required but seen as an asset)
- Two letters of recommendation (if possible, one academic and one professional recommendation are preferred) in signed and sealed envelopes. Click here to download the Recommendation Letter Form.
- Statement of Purpose - A well-written statement describing your professional goals and reasons for pursuing an Masters in Finance degree at Sabancı University.
- English Proficiency Exam Results
In order to get information about 2021 - 2022 Academic Year tuition fee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.