About the Program
In the Biomedical and Translational Science program of the University of California, Irvine (UCI) students engage in a flexible, interdisciplinary clinical research program geared for both experienced researchers seeking additional clinical skill development and for students in any academic discipline interested in conducting clinical research.
Studies are suitable for preparing junior faculty in clinical departments, fellows, residents, fourth-year medical students, physicians and anyone with a solid basic science foundation interested in developing the skills to conduct, interpret, evaluate and apply clinical research. Individuals with doctoral preparation in any academic disciplines who are interested in conducting clinical research will benefit considering the growing demand for evidence-based medicine, comparative effectiveness research and the science of quality assessment and improvement.
The MS-BATS program offers a one-year accelerated program for those with proven clinical research experience.
- Ethics in Clinical Research
- Medical Statistics
- Health Politics and Policy
- Disparities in Health and Healthcare
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Measurement Science, Outcomes Research & Advanced Applied Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology View 342 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
- Complete the online application
- 3.0 GPA minimum cumulative
- 3 letters of professional reference
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and post graduate institutions
- Proof of degree
- Applicants who completed their undergraduate/graduate/medical degree(s) outside of the United States must also submit TOEFL or IELTS scores unless the entire degree was completed in a country in which English is the dominant and primary language AND the language of instruction was English
International33138 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33138 USD per year during 12 months.
National33138 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33138 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State18036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18036 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Irvine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.