The Public Health programme from Management and Science University nurtures the students to becoming holistic, well rounded and balanced graduates with career options of becoming competent public health scientists, researchers and academicians.
- Public Health Scientist
- Epidemiology of Non-Communicable Diseases
- Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases
- Family Health
- Public Health Nutrition
- Environmental Health
- Occupational Health
- Health Promotion
- Health Management
- Medical Statistics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You are advised to submit your application at least 2 months prior to the commencement of your programme intake
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 88 other Masters in Public Health in Malaysia
CGPA of 2.50
- A Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or Bachelor’s degree (Level 6 MQF) or its equivalent from related fields with minimum CGPA of 2.50; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6 MQF) or equivalent from related fields with CGPA not meeting 2.5 with at least 5 years’ experience in related fields; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
International12275 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12275 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National9442 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9442 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- RM44,000.00 (Local)
- RM57,200.00 (International)
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.