Pharmaceutical research produces products that benefit human beings as well as the study of life sciences.
Delivered by the School of Graduate Studies (SGS), the Pharmacy programme from Management and Science University offers a mix of courses that develop valuable practical skills and experience, and builds on students' strong scientific foundation to provide specialist, comprehensive knowledge relevant to contemporary pharmacy practice.
- With a strong practical focus, the curriculum of the Pharmacy programme from Management and Science University delivers advanced skills that prepare graduates for leadership and other prominent roles in all aspects of the pharmaceutical industry.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Biochemistry View 28 other Masters in Pharmacy in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate; or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
National10012 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10012 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- The fees stated here are for Malaysians or local students only. Kindly refer to MSU regarding the fees for international students
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.