Graduates of this Medical Physiology programme from Management and Science University will have the career options in the field of academia and researchers in the related field.
This programme also prepares the graduates with the appropriate knowledge, skills and attitude for further studies specialising in the field of Medical Physiology.
- Musculoskeletal System
- Haematopoietic and Lymphatic system
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Renal System
- Endocrine and Reproductive System
- Nervous System
- Teaching Methodology
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You are advised to submit your application at least 2 months prior to the commencement of your programme intake
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences Physiology View 6 other Masters in Physiology in Malaysia
CGPA of 2.50
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree of MBBS / Bachelor of Medical Science (BMS) / Bachelor of Medical Science or a Bachelor degree (MQF Level 6) in any allied health programme or its equivalent from related fields with minimum CGPA of 2.50; OR
- A Bachelor's degree (MQF Level 6) or equivalent from related fields with CGPA not meeting 2.5 with at least 5 years’ experience in related fields; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and accredited from MQA including recognized by the MSU Senate; OR
- Any other qualifications that are recognized by the Malaysian Government.
International10650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15976 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National7464 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11197 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- RM52,175.00 (Local)
- RM74,445.00 (International)
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.