It provides the opportunity for students to delve further into what it takes to successfully guide and teach children. They will acquire a good knowledge of the theory and practice on how to educate, shape, and influence the lives of young children. Beyond classroom context, they will also study about the effectiveness of early childhood education.
The Early Childhood Education programme from Management and Science University typically addresses research methods, statistical analysis, curriculum design, teaching-learning theories, administration as well as the sociological, psychological, and cultural development of children. Besides, students will be given exposures to research and field experience. Graduates of this programme will be well-equipped to practise their expertise both in Malaysia and overseas.
- Education Advisor
- Curriculum Developer
- Child Growth and Development
- Creative Arts(Music, Movements, Arts and Crafts and Drama)
- Program Planning for Infant and Toddler Language, Literacies, and communication in Early Childhood
- Observation and Assessment in Early Childhood Settings
- Health, Safety and Nutrition
- Early Mathematics and Science
- Supporting Students with Special Needs in Early Childhood
- 16 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You are advised to submit your application at least 2 months prior to the commencement of your programme intake
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 4 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Management and Science University and/or in Malaysia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate; or
- ii. A bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting a CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment.
- iii. Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (ii).
International10756 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10756 EUR per year during 16 months.
National7335 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7335 EUR per year during 16 months.
- Local: 34,180 (RM)
- International: 50,120 (RM)
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.