This comprises of qualities pertaining to personal, interpersonal, and social skills as a professional counsellor with leadership abilities and passionate in lifelong learning attributes. This Counselling and Guidance programme from Management and Science University offers a wide range of areas covering counselling principles and theories, type of counselling, cultural literacy, professionalism and practical skills. The curriculum is developed based on the requirements set by Malaysian Board of Counsellors. Therefore, candidates will be interviewed before acceptance into the programme
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Higher Education Counsellor
- Mental Health Counsellor
- Career Counsellor
- Behavioural Therapist
- Family Counsellor
- Life Span and Human Development
- Theories of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Professional Standards and Ethics in Counselling
- Individual Counselling
- Multicultural Counselling
- Psychological Testing and Measurement
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You are advised to submit your application at least 2 months prior to the commencement of your programme intake
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology School Counselling View 12 other Masters in School Counselling in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, as accepted by the HEP’s Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in a relevant field.
International5628 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11256 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National4252 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8505 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Local: 39,630 (RM)
- International: 52,450 (RM)
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.