The curriculum is grounded in up-to-date research findings and industrial priorities, and a focus on practical knowledge. The Engineering programme from Management and Science University is designed to be responsive to the needs of today’s high-tech society and economy as well as career and professional interests.
Students may choose to pursue this master’s degree to expand on their undergraduate training for professional engineering practice, to prepare for doctoral studies, or to pursue an entirely new field of interest.
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Process Engineering Manager
- Quantitative Methods for Engineering
- Advanced Research Method
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You are advised to submit your application at least 2 months prior to the commencement of your programme intake
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 108 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Engineering / Engineering Technology degree (MQF Level 6) with 2.75 CGPA as approved by MSU Senate;
- CGPA below 2.75 but above 2.50 may be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; CGPA below 2.50 may be accepted if accompanied by ten (10) years working experience in a relevant field; OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to Bachelor (MQF Level 6) with CGPA 2.75 as approved by MSU Senate.
National4614 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4614 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- The fees stated here are for Malaysians or local students only. Kindly refer to MSU regarding the fees for international students
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.