With the Management and Finance Online programme from University of Aberdeen you gain a thorough understanding of core business, finance, and management principles.Develop the skills you need for a successful career in business and/or finance, regardless of your prior management experience:
- Affordable – choose to pay in monthly instalments with no hidden costs.
- Risk-free – try for 14 days, and if you don’t like it, we’ll refund you 100% of the fees.
- Relevant and career focussed – uniquely placed for those who want to gain a formal business qualification but lack the professional experience required for an MBA, nor want to specialise in advanced financial concepts.
Through 100% online study you’ll build your expertise in financial management, giving you a strong platform from which to launch a career in management with a specific financial focus.
Progress your career from the comfort of your own home by gaining key skills in leadership, critical thinking and organisational finance – while enjoying a level of online support and tuition that we believe is second-to-none.
- The Leadership Challenge
- Managing Change
- Business Finance and Accounting
- Business Model Innovation
- Leading and Managing Projects
- Real Investments and Corporate Finance
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Strategy and Practice in a Dynamic World
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 248 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- UK second-class honours degree or equivalent
- No specific professional experience is required
- English language skills (assessed during admissions)
International6690 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National6690 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
You can choose to pay your tuition in one of 3 ways:
- 12 instalments of £1,115
- 3 instalments of £4,460
- 1 instalment of £13,380
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.