Climate Change Policy (Research) from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia provides a focus on the solar-terrestrial interactions (e.g., magnetic reconnections, solar flare, geomagnetic storm, and ionospheric storm), and the tools required for forecasting the space weather and for the earthquake precursor. Our research programs have strong collaborations with government agencies as well as international and local institutions.
Students at Climate Change Policy (Research) from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia will gain knowledge in:
- life cycle assessment,
- environmental engineering and footprinting,
- air quality & pollution,
- wastewater treatment,
- Carbon Footprint,
- biomass burning emission & transport,
- urban climate & pollution,
- environmental issues,
- geospatial data analysis,
- plasma bubbles,
- signal scintillation,
- antenna design,
- solar flare detection system,
- HF propagation & GPS,
- satellite data analysis and astrobiology.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Application can be made any time throughout the year.
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geography Climate Studies & Meteorology View 6 other Masters in Climate Studies & Meteorology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A relevant Bachelor's Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or its equivalent, as accepted by the Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a CGPA between 2.50 and not reaching 2.75, or its equivalent, may be admitted subject to a rigorous internal assessment; OR
- A relevant Bachelor's Degree with a CGPA of less than 2.50 or it’s equivalent and a minimum of 5 years working experience in a related field, may be admitted subject to a rigorous internal assessment;
- Overseas candidates must meet the English language requirements set by the Faculty and the University.
International3063 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3063 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1736 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- National full time RM 7,300
- National part time RM 9,125
- International RM 12,880
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.