It offers more detailed focused knowledge with which you are required to carry out a laboratory-based research project and develop your critical enquiry in pursuit of new research and effective communication of ideas and concepts. The Biomedical Sciences programme from Management and Science University endeavours to provide opportunities for knowledge enhancement in specialized fields of biomedical science, as well as and produce holistic postgraduates capable of contributing to continuous development of biomedical science.
- Research Scientist
- Medical Writer
Programme StructureAmong the Courses Offered:
- Biomedical Science Laboratory Techniques
- Research Methodology
- Chemical Pathology Application
- Advanced Hematology
- Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You are advised to submit your application at least 2 months prior to the commencement of your programme intake
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Biochemistry View 12 other Masters in Biomedicine in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in related field with minimum CGPA of 2.50; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent with CGPA below 2.50 and 3 years working experience
National6764 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10146 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- The fees stated here are for Malaysians or local students only. Kindly refer to MSU regarding the fees for international students
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.