The Anatomy programme at Management and Science University focuses on developing holistic, well-rounded and balanced graduates with career options of becoming academics, researchers and laboratory managers of high calibre.
- Laboratory Manager
- Anatomy and Its Technique
- Musculoskeletal System
- Cardiorespiratory System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Genitourinary System
- Neuroendocrinology System
- Teaching Methodology
- Research Methodology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You are advised to submit your application at least 2 months prior to the commencement of your programme intake
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine View 53 other Masters in Biology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent (Level 6, MQF) from related fields with minimum CGPA of 2.50; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Level 6, MQF) from related fields with CGPA not meeting 2.5 with at least 5 years’ experience in related fields; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications (Level 6, MQF) approved by the Minister of Education and accreditation from MQA including recognized by the MSU Senate; OR
- Any other qualifications (Level 6, MQF) that are recognized by the Malaysian Government.
International16559 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16559 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National11797 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11797 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
RM54,970 (Local), RM77,160 (International)
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.