The Conflict and Dispute Resolution Studies programme of Trinity College Dublin aims at achieving standards of best practice for those who recognise the value of alternative dispute resolution processes in resolving commercial, community, workplace, international and other disputes and in minimising the damage caused by conflict. Those who complete the course will have a deep understanding of the causes and nature of conflict, the various conflict resolution processes available and how to apply them. CDRS is an accredited training programme with the Mediators’ Institute of Ireland. Successful completion of an optional MII Mediation Roleplay Competency Assessment at the end of the CDRS programme will allow students to apply for Certified Mediation status with the Mediators’ Institute of Ireland (MII).
- Understanding Conflict
- Aspects and Dynamics of Mediation
- Theories and Processes of International Conflict Resolution
- Processes and Skills for Moving Beyond Conflict
- Models of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science Terrorism & Security View 35 other Masters in Political Science in Ireland
- Applicants should normally have an Honors Bachelor degree and three years relevant experience or another third-level qualification and five years relevant experience.
- Students without the above qualifications will be considered subject to evidence of adequate skills and experience.
- Students not meeting these criteria may exceptionally be considered at the discretion of the Dean of Graduate Studies.
- Three years relevant experience or another third-level qualification and five years relevant experience.
International9906 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9906 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6693 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6693 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.