There is a growing demand for professionals with the skills necessary to maintain efficient use of the world's natural resources in a wide range of environments — forests, wildlife communities, aquatic systems, soils, parks and other developed natural systems.
A master's degree in Ecosystem Management and Administration at Pennsylvania State University can help you keep up with rapid changes in applications and methodology and prepare you for higher-level positions in ecosystem management–related fields.
As a student in the program, you can develop the ability to apply quantitative tools — such as statistics, financial analysis, and geographic information systems — and a broader understanding of the economic, financial, legal, and policy context to managing and addressing natural resource problems and issues.
Earning this advanced degree in ecosystem management from Penn State can prepare you to become an effective leader, decision maker, and manager at for-profit natural resources companies; local, state, and federal agencies; consulting firms; or select non-governmental organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ecosystem Monitoring
- Environmental Law and Policy
- Ecosystem Management, Planning, and Economics
- Making Maps That Matter With GIS
- Leadership Development: A Life-Long Learning Perspective
- Planning and Resource Management
- Communication Skills for Leaders in Groups and Organizations
- Collective Decision Making
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- Applied Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Ecology Environmental Sciences View 59 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- For admission to the Graduate School, an applicant must hold either (1) a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or (2) a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended, regardless of the number of credits or semesters completed.
- GPA and Test Scores
- GRE scores
- English Proficiency
- References (3)
- Personal Statement — Upload a brief statement describing your academic goals, career interests, and special qualifications.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.