In the Food Science and Technology program from Curtin University you will take specialised coursework units, complemented by laboratory classes and industry site visits. You will study a variety of topics while gaining considerable knowledge and hands-on experience.
- These courses ensure you graduate with diverse career options
- Our courses are well recognised, with a strong national and international reputation
- Our staff maintains strong links with the food industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Food Engineering
- Applied Food Microbiology.
- Advanced Food Chemistry
- Food Product Development
- Food Safety and Hygiene
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEngineering Management Food Sciences View 55 other Masters in Engineering Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor degree in an appropriate field or equivalent. Applicants usually require a bachelor degree or advanced diploma but, in certain cases, relevant work experience may be recognised.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37200 AUD per year during 12 months.
National23700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23700 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.