The course ensures you gain a well-rounded exposure to key areas. Along with units on geographic information systems and remote sensing, you'll study map design, web mapping, data management, programming, photogrammetry and visualisation.
- Biodiversity and conservation
- Emergency response planning
- Military intelligence
- Retail trade
- Transport and urban planning
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Apply the fundamental principles of geospatial technology to a range of application areas
- Analyse spatial data and issues to devise novel and appropriate solutions
- Select appropriate datasets/imagery and software to analyse, transform, and present findings in ways that are suitable to a range of audiences
- Recognise and be engaged in spatial issues that occur in other countries and/or on global scales
- Understand, value and interact with people across different cultures and respect different points of view
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 14 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised bachelor degree in any discipline. A background in mathematics or statistics equivalent to first-year university level is recommended.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38800 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.