Your course coordinator will help you choose the units to suit your current and future professional needs.
- These courses ensure you graduate with diverse career options
- Our courses are well recognised, with a strong national and international reputation
- Our staff maintains strong links with the food industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Apply the principles and practices of food sciences and technology to the production of safe and healthy food
- Apply logical and rational processes to critically analyse issues relevant to food; use appropriate technologies effectively, recognising their advantages and limitations
- Access, evaluate and synthesise information from a wide range of resources using appropriate technologies and use oral and written communication effectively to their peers.
- Recognise international standards and practices within the discipline and engage in food related issues that occur locally
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesTechnology Management Food Sciences View 17 other Masters in Food Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent in science, engineering, nutrition, environmental health, home economics, agriculture or other appropriate disciplines. Applicants with other qualifications and experience are considered but may be required to complete additional bridging units.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 AUD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.