Our postgraduate courses in health administration will develop the practical leadership and management skills needed to address challenging issues in these changing healthcare environments, and to manage relationships with other service providers, consumers and policymakers.
This Health Administration program from Curtin University will develop your ability to plan, manage, monitor and coordinate systems of healthcare delivery. It will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary for senior administrative and planning positions in hospitals and other health service areas.
- These courses will prepare you for senior management, administrative and planning positions in hospitals and other health services areas.
- They are offered off-campus, allowing you to fit your study in around your life.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Apply discipline knowledge, understand its theoretical underpinnings, and ways of thinking in Health Administration
- Apply logical and rational processes to analyse the components of complex heath systems issues; Think creatively to generate innovative solutions
- Decide what information is needed and where it might be found using appropriate technologies; Make valid judgements and synthesise information from a range of sources
- Effectively communicate in ways appropriate to Health Administration, mindful of audience and purpose.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences View 139 other Masters in Health Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
At Curtin, we understand that everyone’s study journey has been different.
- You may have already studied some of the units (subjects) listed in your Curtin course at another educational institution, or you may have work experience that matches the degree requirements.
- A successful CRL application exempts you from having to complete certain units within your course and means you could finish your degree in a shorter amount of time.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36500 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.