The production of these new medicines and devices involves a chain of important stages in development, including
The MSc Regenerative Medicine from University of Suffolk will provide students with a multidisciplinary approach to gaining a critical knowledge and training in the biological and chemical basis of tissue regeneration, stem cell biology; as well as knowledge of the basics of intellectual property law, regulatory affairs, ethical issues, all of which are key components of the global regenerative medicine industry. It is a vibrant area of
Ultimately, the course aims to produce postgraduates capable of making a significant contribution.
Our students can benefit from a portfolio of opportunities to conduct part of their studies in selected EU Universities and Research Centres under the Erasmus Plus Program.
You may, for example, conduct the work for your Dissertation Project abroad, benefitting from an Erasmus bursary. Alternatively you may want to consider an Erasmus Work Traineeship.
At University of Suffolk we believe in building a positive, collaborative, international environment and our Erasmus Partners help us in establishing these goals.
Please make sure to discuss these opportunities with the Course Leader or Personal Tutor: an experience abroad is a great way to enhance your CV, gain new skills and benefit from the cultural variety you can find in other Countries.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Cell Biology and Biotechnology
- Developmental Biology and Regeneration
- Advanced Laboratory Skills
- Research Methods
- Stem Cell Biology
- Cell Therapy and Tissue Engineering
- Dissertation Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine View 958 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 2:2 minimum classification or equivalent from undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
- It would be expected that in most cases applicants should hold a first degree in an appropriate subject such as those recognised as bioscience based courses by QAA, for example: Biology, Bioscience, Nutrition, Exercise Science, Sport Science, Human Biology, Health Sciences, Health Promotion, Cell Biology and Biotechnology.
- Those with an interest in the course possessing a non-bioscience based degree are asked to contact the course leader for guidance prior to application.
International13330 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13330 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8865 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8865 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Ipswich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.