Our Masters degree in Service Management and Design is designed for graduates who are outward looking, forward thinking and interested in designing businesses for the future.Fundamentally, the course will demystify what creates excellent service. You will learn the tools and techniques to confidently design the service systems needed to work well with your customer, and to ensure the best outcomes are achieved. You’ll learn to structure a service organisation and look at excellence in service from a variety of international sector perspectives.Our Service Systems research group has been working alongside leading companies and organisations such as MOOG, IBM, Rolls-Royce, British Airways, and the NHS, to actively shape research and teaching in this area. In engineering companies for example, there has been a fundamental shift from product-centric to service-centric thinking, whereby in order to stay competitive, a key question in any business is ‘what is my customer trying to achieve?’
More informationVisit official programme website
- Service Design and Delivery
- Business Model Generation
- Service Support Technologies
- Reputation and Relationship Management
- Organisations, People and Performance
- Financial Analysis and Control Systems
- Project Planning, Management and Control
- Leading Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Management, Organisation & Leadership View 409 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references.
International25870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25870 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14115 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14115 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.