In this Supply Chain Management program from Curtin University , you will be introduced to the principles of logistics management, considering logistics as the management of the flow of goods and services in profit and non-profit organisations.
You will explore some typical logistics activities including transportation, material and inventory management, distribution, customer service, information systems and order processing.
- Commodities manager
- Logistics manager
- Supply chain planner
- Strategic sourcing manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Apply logistics and supply chain knowledge, principle and practices in a business of public sector environment to ensure effective and efficient operations of an organisation, fulfil a managerial role in logistics and supply chain management within organisations
- Apply logical and analytical methods to improve logistics and supply chain processes and activities, think creatively to generate innovative solutions to logistics and supply chain problems
- Use information expertly to manage and improve logistics and supply chain practices
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 328 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution in any discipline other than logistics, supply chain management or procurement
- At least five years' relevant professional or managerial work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 AUD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.