This Professional Accounting program from Curtin University is intended to help you step into the field of accounting for the first time. It covers an introductory understanding of accounting and the budget process.
You’ll study a range of specialised topics, including corporations law, cost behaviour, financial accounting, job order costing systems, management accounting, planning and special decision-making issues.
This qualification provides entrance to the Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting at Curtin University as a pathway to formal professional accounting qualifications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Apply principles of accounting, economics, information systems, statistics, law and social sciences as they relate to reporting business activity.
- Critically analyse issues in collection, recording and reporting of economic activity to enable the development of accounting information systems giving cost effective decision useful information.
- Locate, extract and critically appraise decision useful information related to economic activity from sources within an organisation and from external sources.
- Relate the significance of commercial events and issues to the business and investing community using effectively structured financial communication and appropriate language.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 122 other Masters in Accounting in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a field of study other than accounting, or significant relevant work experience (typically three to five years). Applicants must also meet Curtin's English language proficiency requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15900 AUD per year during 6 months.
National14500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 AUD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.