In this course you will learn about the principles of brand design, pitching and positioning luxury brands, and how to create distinctive marketing strategies that target your audience.
- Art and luxury consultant
- Brand manager
- Marketing consultant
- Product manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Apply specialised knowledge theories, frameworks and practices relevant to luxury branding to accurately inform brand strategies, brand development and business decisions
- Critically analyse the luxury marketing environment and think creatively to generate strategic solutions to a range of real-world business and management problems; and apply logical rational and reflective processes in high level decision making that is evidence-informed
- Apply a variety of methodologies to critically analyse, synthesise and reflect on complex information and recent marketing developments relevant to luxury brands and businesses in local and global contexts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 5 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
At Curtin, we understand that everyone’s study journey has been different.
- You may have already studied some of the units (subjects) listed in your Curtin course at another educational institution, or you may have work experience that matches the degree requirements.
- A successful CRL application exempts you from having to complete certain units within your course and means you could finish your degree in a shorter amount of time.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 AUD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.