About the program
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Apply knowledge of the principles and concepts of human rights in work and community settings
- Critically analyse political, service, policy and moral issues using a human rights framework; think creatively to develop human rights based solutions to social and political problems
- Locate, critically evaluate and synthesise relevant evidence and human rights literature
- Communicate, both verbally and in writing, comprehensive analyses of complex human rights data or theories
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLegal Studies Public Policy Political Science View 23 other Masters in Legal Studies in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J
- A recognised bachelor degree or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 AUD per year during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.