You’ll explore the characteristics and activities of the project life cycle, along with the functions of planning, organisation and control. You’ll consider cost and value management processes within a project environment, including methods and techniques of estimating, budgeting and controlling.
Time management is also a focus of this course, covering programming and scheduling, line of balance, time estimating, constraints, resources, control monitoring, analysis and reporting.
The future of project management
As methodologies such as Agile and Scrum are incorporated into general management, dictating the way work is managed, project management skills are increasingly sought across all industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Describe and apply the principles, concepts, tools, techniques and processes of project management
- Think critically and reflectively to analyse project management problems and issues and generate practical effective solutions to facilitate project success
- Source, critically evaluate and synthesise information to support comprehension and decision making in a project environment
- Communicate effectively graphically, orally, and in writing, with academic, professional and community stakeholders
- Use appropriate technologies for the facilitation of project management processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 107 other Masters in Management Studies in Malaysia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
At Curtin, we understand that everyone’s study journey has been different.
- You may have already studied some of the units (subjects) listed in your Curtin course at another educational institution, or you may have work experience that matches the degree requirements.
- A successful CRL application exempts you from having to complete certain units within your course and means you could finish your degree in a shorter amount of time.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 AUD per year during 6 months.
National11700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 AUD per year during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.