Data Science and Analytics from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia combines the knowledge of mathematics and statistics, programming and data analytics. This master program offers a variety of courses with emphasis on data analytics.
Candidates are free to choose from three different learning modules: Data Computing, Data Analytic, and Finance & Business Analytic to match their interests and career paths. The aim of the program is to produce knowledgeable, ethical and competitive graduates who can contribute to the nations.
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Issues in Risk Management and Insurance
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Unstructured Data Analytics
- Data Visualization and Communication
- Business Analytics
- Mathematical Statistics with Computing
- Data Management
- Multicriteria Decision Making
- Data Mining
- Statistical Methods for Computational Biology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 17 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with minimum CGPA 2.50 or equivalent, from any institutions of higher learning recognized by the UKM Senate; or
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with minimum CGPA 2.00 – 2.49 or equivalent, with minimum of 5 years working experience or research project in relevant field. Proof of the working experience of a foreign candidate should be acknowledge by the embassy of the respective country;
- An international student shall obtain minimum results of TOEFL iBT score 46 / IELTS band 5.5 / CEFR band B2 / MUET band 3 (An international student who comes from a country where English is the official language, or who has obtained academic qualifications from any institution of higher learning that uses English as the medium of instruction may be exempted from the requirement for TOEFL / IELTS / MUET); and
- Fulfill other requirements prescribed by the UKM Senate from time to time.
International2288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2288 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1415 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1415 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- National RM 6,450
- International RM 10,430
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.