About the Program
The Public Administration program at Rutgers University offers small classes, expert advising and mentoring, and the opportunity to work closely with our distinguished faculty.
MPA students with at least a 3.7 GPA are eligible to participate in Pi Alpha Alpha, the national honor society for public administration and service. The Rutgers-Camden MPA and EMPA programs in New Jersey are fully accredited by the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA).
The M.P.A. program provides professional competencies in public administration and gives students a broad understanding of both theory and current issues. Students become competent at defining public problems, developing and communicating creative solutions, and implementing ethical and practical courses of action. All M.P.A. students complete a set of core knowledge courses; a set of required and elective courses.
- Policy Analysis
- Law and Public Policy
- Organizational Behavior
- Public Budgeting and Finance
- Educational Supervision of Instruction
- Public and Nonprofit Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall semester: March 1 for funding consideration
DisciplinesPublic Administration Organisational Behaviour Public Policy View 282 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited undergraduate school
- Official transcripts showing all coursework from undergraduate and graduate schools
- GRE scores. Testing waived for applicants holding a graduate degree, for B.A./M.P.A. applicants, and for applicants with 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement regarding the applicant’s personal and professional goals and experience
- A current resumé
International29952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14976 USD per semester during 12 months.
National29952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14976 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State18168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9084 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Camden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.