Interdisciplinary in nature and taught by the highly respected faculty at the Drexel University’s Dornsife School of Public Health, this program is designed to help you gain a broad understanding of Global Health. With a focus on issues like urban and environmental health, maternal and child health, and human rights, social justice, and ethics, you’ll learn to act ethically and think creatively to find solutions to global health issues, all while analyzing national and international health systems and finding the best ways to engage with vulnerable communities. Drexel Dornsife’s global health master’s program is deeply rooted in the idea that health is a human right, and the curriculum will prepare you to fight for underserved communities both abroad and at home.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Health Ethics
- Global Health Ethics
- Monitoring and Evaluation in Global Health Programs and Advocacy
- Process Monitoring and Outcomes Evaluation for Community Health Programs
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 516 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA's will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- Preparation must include at least one undergraduate level course in financial accounting, two courses in any field related to arts and culture or museum practice, and/or two years’ professional or board level experience with an arts and cultural enterprise. If you haven't taken the required accounting course, you must complete it during the first two terms of the program.
International21240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 944 USD per credit during 24 months.
National21240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 944 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.