Respected as a leading degree, our MS in Robotic Software Engineering from Brandeis University is a first-of-its-kind program where you can:
- Develop and hone advanced skills in robotic software engineering technologies.
- Gain hands-on experience with innovative robotics projects.
- Work in teams to design and code end-to-end software solutions to power autonomous and cooperative robots.
- Earn your degree as quickly as 18 months.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Foundations for Robotics
- Modern C++ and Robotics Frameworks
- Robot Sensing and Perception
- Machine Learning
- Robot Manipulation, Planning and Control
- Use Cases for Robotics Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesRobotics Software Engineering View 93 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Send official transcript(s) from every college or university attended. You must have a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or equivalent.
- Include an updated resume depicting your current and recent work history.
- Your statement of goals should contain at least 500 words.
- We require one letter of recommendation from a current supervisor, manager or employer who can assess your workplace performance.
International53498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53498 USD per year during 12 months.
National53498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53498 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.