The Clinical Physiotherapy - Continence and Womens Health program from Curtin University is designed to develop and advance your clinical expertise through evidence-based practice, clinical reasoning and sound diagnostic and therapeutic skills.
You will develop knowledge and skills in assessing and managing male and female pelvic floor dysfunction, including urinary and bowel dysfunction, pelvic organ and pelvic girdle support, sexual dysfunction and pelvic pain. In addition, you will learn how to manage specific women’s health conditions that are unique to women, more prevalent in women, have different risk factors in women and require different interventions in women.
Career opportunities include working within multidisciplinary team in specialities such as urology, gynaecology, oncology, general surgery, sexual health, pain medicine and gerontology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrating evidence-based assessment and management of incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction and exercise rehabilitation across the lifespan
- Communicate effectively with clients, community and industrial partners that enhances the assessment and management of individuals and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Justify personal and professional knowledge, skills, attitudes and values, and the impact of these on the provision of continence and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Apply international standards and practice in the assessment and management of incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 35 other Masters in Physiotherapy in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A bachelor degree in physiotherapy or equivalent, plus at least two years of relevant clinical experience.
- You must be a registered physiotherapist with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia, or be eligible for limited registration for postgraduate training in Australia.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International41000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41000 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.