In the blink of an eye, advancements in FinTech have fundamentally changed our day-to-day lives. Instead of using cash to pay for a cab or standing in line to deposit checks, we use apps to quickly and easily do what we need to do.
Our Digital Innovation for FinTech program at Brandeis University is truly your program, one you can customize as you prepare to:
- Level up in FinTech-related tech skills and master best practices for digital skills.
- Learn more about designing leading-edge financial solutions using emerging technologies.
- Apply financial theories to better understand investor problems and design technology solutions.
- Access networking events, webinars and conference opportunities.
- Realize the career-long benefits of small, interactive classes at one of the nation's top universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The New Economy: Global Disruption and the Emergence of FinTech
- Launching FinTech Ventures
- Business Strategy for a Digital World
- Business Intelligence
- Design Ideation and Prototyping
- Digital Innovation for FinTech Capstone Project
- Analysis for Professionals
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Digital Marketing View 72 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Send official transcript(s) from every college or university attended. You must have a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or equivalent.
- Include an updated resume depicting your current and recent work history.
- Your statement of goals should contain at least 500 words.
- We require one letter of recommendation from a current supervisor, manager or employer who can assess your workplace performance.
International53498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53498 USD per year during 12 months.
National53498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53498 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.