Our world is characterised by the ever-increasing number of intelligent devices that have embedded computers. Embedded systems are computers with specialised input or output devices that may or may not be programmed by the end user.
In this Professional Engineering - Embedded Systems Engineering program from Curtin University , you will study intermediate and advanced topics in embedded systems, such as embedded systems in field-programmable gate arrays and embedded software engineering.
- Electrical engineer
- Embedded systems engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Apply advanced and integrated knowledge and skills to design and lead the implementation of innovative solutions to complex engineering problems
- Incorporate cultural sensitivity and understanding, including that of local First Peoples, in decisions related to the design and implementation of solutions to engineering problems
- Recognise opportunities to lead the development and implementation of innovative engineering solutions to industry problems
- Apply advanced engineering skills and knowledge, sustainability frameworks, and ethical approaches to address issues of international relevance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 293 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants require a 4-year Engineering degree from a recognised institution in the same discipline of study.
- Students who have completed the Graduate Diploma in Professional Engineering degree at Curtin will be considered to have met the above course requirement.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38500 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.