This Professional Engineering - Chemical Engineering program from Curtin University provides you with extensive theoretical, laboratory, design and research experience. You will learn about technological advances in automation and control, and management of big data in resources, energy and chemical process industries. Environmental sustainability is also a focus.
During the course, you will gain at least 12 weeks of exposure to engineering professional practice and keep a formal log book to record your experience. In your final year, you will complete a major research project that will draw upon and integrate the knowledge and skills you attained through the course.
- Chemical engineer
- Process engineer
- Process safety engineer
- Production manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Apply advanced and integrated knowledge and skills to design and lead the implementation of innovative solutions to complex engineering problems
- Incorporate cultural sensitivity and understanding, including that of local First Peoples, in decisions related to the design and implementation of solutions to engineering problems
- Recognise opportunities to lead the development and implementation of innovative engineering solutions to industry problems
- Apply advanced engineering skills and knowledge, sustainability frameworks, and ethical approaches to address issues of international relevance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 312 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A four-year undergraduate engineering qualification in a discipline related to your chosen major.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.