You can specialise in one or two of six curriculum areas (depending on your study background), which will qualify you to teach those subject areas of the secondary school curriculum.
- Secondary school teacher
- International Baccalaureate teacher
- Policy development officer
- Special programs officer
- Trainer, mentor or coach
- Curriculum designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Literacy and Numeracy across the Curriculum
- Managing the Learning Environment
- Secondary Professional Experience 1: Planning
- Secondary Professional Experience 2: Assessment and Reporting
- Teaching in the Secondary
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Secondary Education View 12 other Masters in Secondary Education in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Curtin University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You must have a bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised institution with studies relevant to the curriculum areas offered at Curtin.
- Specifically, a major teaching area equivalent to a total of three-quarters of a year of successful EFTSL, comprising of sequential discipline study. This equates to six units, with no more than two at first-year level and no fewer than two units at third-year level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31000 AUD per year during 24 months.
- National - commonwealth supported $4,000
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.