This Teaching - Primary Education program from Curtin University is designed for those who wish to teach years 1–6 and gain a foundation for teaching across the primary school curriculum. This initial teacher education degree provides the qualification required to teach primary school students in the Australian Government, Catholic and Independent school sectors.
The course takes a student-centred approach to teaching and learning, encouraging analytical and critical thinking.
- Primary school teacher
- Curriculum designer
- Policy development officer
- Education administration officer
- Trainer, mentor or coach
- Special programs officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Technologies
- Developing Positive Learning Environments
- Primary Professional Experience 1: Planning for Writing
- Primary Professional Experience 2: Assessment and Reporting
- Teaching Number,Agebra and Probability in the Primary Years
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Primary Education View 198 other Masters in Education in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You must have a bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised institution, with at least one year of study in an area relating to one or more learning areas of the primary curriculum.
- Applications will also be required to engage in assessment of non-academic attributes in order to reflect on their suitability for teaching. Students will be responsible for meeting any costs associated with this assessment process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31000 AUD per year during 24 months.
- National - commonwealth supported $4,000
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.