This Teaching - Early Childhood Education program from Curtin University is designed for those who aim to teach children from kindergarten to year 2, or work with children aged 0–8 in early childhood education and care.
You will learn about the school curriculum, general pedagogical approaches and the management and leadership of early childhood education and care centres.
- Early childhood teacher
- Junior primary teacher
- Education advisor and reviewer
- Early learning centre manager
- Early learning centre educator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include
- Developing Positive Learning Environments
- Early Childhood Professional Experience 1: Planning and Documentation
- Early Childhood Professional Experience 2: Planning for Writing Assessment and Reporting
- Family and Community Contexts
- Health, Education in Early Childhood
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching Early Childhood Education View 144 other Masters in Teaching in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must have a bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised institution, with at least one year of study in an area relating to the early years, or the primary or secondary curricula.
- Applicants will also be required to engage in assessment of non-academic attributes in order to reflect on their suitability for teaching. Students will be responsible for meeting any costs associated with this assessment process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31000 AUD per year during 24 months.
- National - commonwealth supported $4,000
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.