In this Commerce - Supply Chain Management program from Curtin University , you will study topics in transportation, physical distribution and warehousing. You will also examine material and inventory management, purchasing, manufacturing, location modelling, retailing and information system linkages for government and private industries on a national and global basis.
Your learning will be cemented through an individual research project which you will complete under the guidance of our experienced staff.
- Commodities manager
- Logistics manager
- Supply chain planner
- Strategic sourcing manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Apply Logistics and Procurement Management principles and practices in a private or public sector environment to ensure effective and efficient operation
- Apply logistics and procurement management theory to develop supply chains and integrated relationships that provide strategic benefit to the aims of the organisation
- Conduct logistics and supply chain component analysis for a range of organisations to recommend optimal solutions that are implementable
- Effectively communicate logistics and procurement requirement in respect of both policy and procedure to all stakeholders both within and external to the organisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Commerce View 31 other Masters in Commerce in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Curtin University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline. Applicants must also meet Curtin's English language proficiency requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.