These skills can be applied to employment in government, business and industry, the not-for-profit sector, arts organisations, and the magazine and book industries.
In this course you will learn to write effective non-fiction, and discover how to capture and express an organisation’s identity, aspirations and endeavours. You will learn about specialised genres and conventions of professional communication, and receive advanced instruction in research, writing, editing and publishing.
- Public Servant - Australian Public Service
- Public Servant - State Government
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understand the discipline of a selected field in the Arts, its theoretical underpinnings, ways of thinking and professional or creative approaches; understand and apply established knowledge, principles, and professional or creative practices in chosen aspects of the Arts
- Apply logical and rational processes to analyse the components of a subject or project and engage critically with the subject matter to respond creatively within a selected communication paradigm
- Determine what information is needed and where it might be found using appropriate technologies; make valid judgements and synthesise information from a range of sources and apply best practice in developing a professional or creative work in response to a particular situation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCreative Writing Literature View 21 other Masters in Creative Writing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
At Curtin, we understand that everyone’s study journey has been different.
- You may have already studied some of the units (subjects) listed in your Curtin course at another educational institution, or you may have work experience that matches the degree requirements.
- A successful CRL application exempts you from having to complete certain units within your course and means you could finish your degree in a shorter amount of time.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.