Information Technology (Information Science) from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia offers you the opportunity to join the postgraduate society to take advantage of increased networking, career development, and learning opportunities.
Students at Information Technology (Information Science) from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia will:
- be equipped with research knowledge and skills to support their career development/improvement in every area of academic or fundamental/applied pharmaceutical sciences which requires professional research and development scientists.
- discover their full potential as independent researchers by working closely with our experienced faculty members who will supervise them throughout their study.
- Information Retrieval
- Knowledge Management
- Natural Language Processing
- Ontology and Knowledge Representation
- Research Method in Computing
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 35 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or other universitie approved by the Senate with a Cummulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) ≥ 3.00;
- International students are required to fulfill the English language requirements
International2360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2360 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1396 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- National full time RM 5,870
- National part time RM 9,125
- International Students full time RM10,580
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.