Combining effective training in basic animal science and an extensive laboratory animal science curriculum, this program builds a solid foundation in all aspects of laboratory animal science and animal facility management.
Graduates of Drexel University's online Master of Laboratory Animal Science program have careers in the laboratory animal facilities of universities, biotechnology companies, government agencies, and pharmaceutical companies, where they serve as veterinarians, supervisors, managers, IACUC administrators, trainers, educators, and consultants, and are able to help animals in a variety of crucial ways.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Orientation In Laboratory Animal Facilities
- Financial Management In Laboratory Animal Science
- Organizational Management
- Animal Anatomy
- Biology & Care Of Lab Animals
- Animal Models for Biomedical Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Health Management Animal Sciences View 61 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA's will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- Preparation must include at least one undergraduate level course in financial accounting, two courses in any field related to arts and culture or museum practice, and/or two years’ professional or board level experience with an arts and cultural enterprise. If you haven't taken the required accounting course, you must complete it during the first two terms of the program.
International36652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1496 USD per credit during 24 months.
National36652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1496 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.